This quiz is designed to help you determine how much psychic ability you may have. This ability varies from person to person, but many have asked themselves, "Am I psychic; do I truely have an intuitive nature?".
Some people notice that they just "know" things from a very early age while for others, the development of this type comes through study and practice.
Trauma, such as near a death experience, can trigger a sudden and highly noticeable difference and a hightened awareness. This more latent onset of the psychic phenomena can enable someone to talk to the dead (Medium), communicate with angels or an otherwise unknown entity or spirit. This gift is known as Mediumship or a psychic medium.
Below is a list of some of the ways psychics operate as individuals. Some people are strong in one or two areas, while others receive information in all of them.
Psychic Medium one who receives information through spiritual entities, such as people who have died, through angels and pets. Mediumship is a link between this plane and higher planes of consciousness.
- Clairaudience is the ability to hear things outside normal perception.
- Clairsentience is the psychic ability to feel emotions of others, also known as an " empath".
- Clairsavorance is the ability to taste.
- Clairvoyant is the ability to "see".
- Clairaudient is the ability to 'hear' from known or unknown sources
1. Do you pick up the emotions of others at social gatherings? (clairsentience)
2. Can you "feel" happiness, sadness, anger, in others even though they may be at a distance? (clairsentience)
3. Can you "hear" what someone is saying even though you may not be near them? (clairaudience)
4. Do you hear the voice of someone who has died? (Psychic Medium, clairaudience)
5. Do you hear (inside your head) answers to questions you may have? (clairaudience).
6. Can you taste foods when they are clearly not present? (clairsavorance)
7. Can you "see" events in the future and "know" they will happen? (clairvoyant)
8. Can you "see" things in the past that have happened and verified it through a person who was present at the time? (clairvoyant)
9. Have you "felt" a dead person’s presence? (psychic medium)
10. Have you thought about a person and they suddenly call? (clairvoyant)
11. Have you dreamt about an event that will happen to someone you know? (dreaming – clairvoyant)
12. Have you "seen" a ghost or received messages from those who have crossed over? (psychic medium)
If you have answered yes to any of these questions and it happens fairly often, you definitely have some psychic ability. If you answered yes to 6 or more you are gifted with psychic reading ability.
You can enhance your ability by practice doing readings for others using tarot cards, joining a group that regularly reads for and with each other, studying through psychic development books, workshops, or starting your own group on the internet.
Reading ability improves by using it, so, get some friends together, join that like-minded reading group on the internetor locally and read everything and everyone you can. You will soon have your intuition honed so you can use it with ease!