A few of PsychicCosmos.com's Psychic Advisors give their 2009 Predictions. Find out what they have to say about unsolved mysteries of 2008 and events about to unfold in 2009!
We have the most professional, accurate psychic reading experts online or offline. Find out now what your future holds in your love life, career and more from the best, most accurate online psychic readers in this business! Our psychic readers will amaze you with their blazing accuracy and stunning details!
Register now to speak and get 40% off your first purchase!
Kit Karson - 2009 Predictions - Posted Aug 1, 2009
- Our economy and that of other countries will continue down hill. There will be thousands more jobs lost through 2009 and well into 2010.
- More banks will faulter, news coming in the Fall of 2009.
- A second round of house foreclosures over the winter.
- Commercial real estate will begin to slide.
- Gold will go over a $1,000/oz within 9 months.
- More and more people will begin to start preparing for financial losses and saving instead of spending; this will become a priority.
- There will be more and more social unrest, here and abroad.
- States will be cutting social services through 2010.
- States will begin to lay off public services like policemen through 2010.
- Public transportation will begin to cut down on some routes and others will have no service.
- Prisoners are going to be let out early because prison funding will decline well into 2010.
- Western Europe and especially the UK is going through a similar if not worse melt-down in their own economies.
"This is going to get ugly and you'd better batton down your hatches. Be thankful if you haven't lost your job and that you have a roof over your head and pray you can afford to keep it heated with the coming rising energy costs," says Karson.
Read more about Rivers’ and Karson’s predictions in http://www.psychiccosmos.com/2009_Predictions.asp and related NABA survey in http://money.cnn.com/2008/11/03/news/economy/nabe_survey/index.htm
Lou - 2009 Predictions - Posted August 12, 2009
- The next two to three months (Aug through October 09) mark a time of extreme emotional energy that appear to at times to collide. Relationships (particularly high profile ones) will be in the news - more breakups than make-ups, methinks. Underlying all this is the building stress that permeates every fabric of life at this point. All emotions (not just those of the romantic variety) will be boiling and colliding.
- Much of this energy has been seething (the right term) for at least a year. The anger of some at what is happening in the country, the fear of many about the future, makes this a potent and daunting time to navigate.
- There is a curious connection between L.A. and Washington, D.C. that is a perfect microcosm for what is happening in the world today. If one looks at the “natal” charts of both cities, the conflict between the “world of power; (Washington) and the “world of perception” (Los Angeles and Hollywood) goes back to the beginning. The natal suns of both are in opposition to each other, Saturn figures prominently in both charts, etc.
- The struggle between power and perception for the soul of the country (and in large part the world) will continue to escalate as the fall turns to winter. I am particularly concerned about the period from roughly the last week in October through the end of the year in 2009. There is a boiling point that will be reached; a major catastrophe, natural disaster, or similar earth shattering event may well occur during that time. This “ultimate conflict” will leave a scar that will not soon be healed-here or elsewhere.
- As a result of the tumult of Nov 09 through Jan 2010, the next six months will be spent with rebuilding and healing. Many will falter and the blame will be widespread. The key is not to let fear overwhelm us - even though the promise may be withered, Spring does come again, and those who can weather the storm will succeed.
Kay Rivers - 2009 Predictions - Posted Aug 1, 2009
- The rise of inflation will cost us more for the things we consume and it will continue
for several more years. Groceries, clothing, gasoline, heating oil and natural gas will be on the rise. The government will become very concerned but there is nothing that will stop it; only futile attempts to slow it down.
- The housing market will become even more stressed. There will continue (into the billions of
dollars) to be write-offs by major lenders while smaller lenders and mortgage companies will go
- There will be millions more people loosing their homes over the next two years.
- Gasoline and oil will begin to rise once again, especially in 2010.
- Specialty items will begin to disappear from the grocery store.
- 2009 Predictions
- Posted August 14, 2009
- South West states will become more drought effected and water will be more regulated for keeping your property cared for. People will be fined for using more than their regulated amount.
- The Iraq war will be delayed with an end date once again, and the time frame for troops to begin coming home will most likely be delayed as well.
- Americans will be given a false sense of economic circumstances improving to motivate people to spend what little they do have and have saved to generate consumer spending. Don't be fooled...
- The swine flu vaccine will be pushed by media as a vaccine everyone MUST have, breeding fear in people in the coming fall and winter months, creating of course, more demand for this drug that will inevitably only make more money for the drug manufacturers, insurance companies and government control.